World Gold Conference 2023 call for papers!
World Gold Conference, the 10th event, will be held first time
in China on September 4-7, 2023, at Shenyang New World EXPO.
World Gold Conference is a biennial grand academic gathering of decision-makers, entrepreneurs, experts and professionals from the global gold mining industry and related technology areas. From 2005 to 2020, Canada, Australia, and South Africa held the conference on a rotating basis. Since 2021, China and the United States have joined the group of organizers. In 2023, the 10th World Gold Conference will be held in China, featuring the theme Promote high-quality development with green technology innovation.
- Event Website: http://world.china-gold.org/en/
- Date: September 4-7, 2023
- Venue: Shenyang New World EXPO (Second floor)
- Address: 2A-2 EXPO Road, Heping District, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
- Destination International Airport: Shenyang Taoxian International Airport (IATA code: SHE; ICAO code: ZYTX)
- China Gold Association (CGA)
- Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM)
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM)
- Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME)
- Northeastern University, China
- China Gold Group
- Changchun Gold Research Institute
- Lu Jin, China Gold Group
- Feng Xiating, Northeastern University, China
- Zhang Yongtao, China Gold Association
- Laurie McDonnell, AusIMM
- Peter Lind, CIM
- Marlie Barnard, SAIMM
- Jaeheon Lee, SME
- Nick Gow, SME
- Robert Crosbie, SAIMM
- Ding Zhengjiang, The Sixth Geological Team of Shandong Provincial Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources
- Wang Junqiang, Lingbao Jinyuan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Wang Jianhua, Northeastern University, China
- Wang Xuanxiang, Hunan Nonferrous Industry Investment Group
- Wang Shengbin, China Gold Association
- Deng Jun, China University of Geosciences, Beijing
- Qu Shengli, Shandong Humon Smelting Co., Ltd.
- Sun Lei, Northeastern University, China
- Sun Jiping, China University of Geosciences, Beijing
- Li Hang, Shandong Gold Group
- Li Xibing, Chinese Society for Rock Mechanics & Engineering
- Li Zhongmin, Yunnan Gold & Mineral Group
- Li Jianbo, Shandong Zhongkuang Group
- Wu Aixiang, University of Science and Technology Beijing
- He Jianzhang, Western Region Gold Co., Ltd.
- Chen Jianzheng, Lingbao Gold Group
- Chen Jinghe, Zijin Mining Group
- Zhan Kai, BGRIMM Technology Group
- Jiang Liangyou, China Gold Group
- Weng Zhanbin, Shandong Zhaojin Group
World Gold Conference is set to promote thorough academic exchanges in the following areas:
- Gold Geology
- Green Development
- Gold Metallurgy and Processing
- Smart Gold
- Mine Safety
- Deep Mining
- Comprehensive Utilization of Resources
- Precious Metals
Call for Papers
WGC welcomes all academia and scholars to submit papers on the above conference topics. The accepted paper authors are supposed to give presentations during the conference free of charge.
- Submission Deadline: 2023/04/10
- Submit online at https://jinshuju.net/f/Iymbjg
- Conference Registration
- Online registration at https://jinshuju.net/f/SvA3CN
- Accepted Paper Author: Free
- CIM/AusIMM/SAIMM/SME members: US$ 800/person
- Non-CIM/AusIMM/SAIMM/SME members: US$ 1,000/person
- 9 sqm standard panel booth: US$ 5,000, including two Delegate passes
If any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.